Industrial Proteomics: Applications for Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Proteomics: The Basic Overview (Daniel Figeys).
2. Mapping Protein-Protein Interactions (Daniel Figeys).
3. Protein Post-Translational Modifications: Phosphorylation Site Analysis Using Mass Spectrometry (Roland S. Annan and Francesca Zappacosta).
4. The Use of High Throughput Crystallography and In Silico Methods for Structure Based Drug Design (Leslie W. Tarr, Andy J. Jennings and Duncan E. McRee).
5. High Throughput Analysis of Protein Structure by H/D Exchange (H/D-Ex) Mass Spectrometry (Yoshitomo Hamuro, Patricia C. Weber and Patrick R. Griffin).
6. Proteomics Technologies for Identification and Validation of Protein Targets (John E. Hale, Weija Ou, Pavel Shiyanov, Michael D. Knierman and James R. Ludwig).
7. Proteomics Discovery of Biomarkers (Robert Massé and Bernard F. Gibbs).
8. Industrial-Scale Proteomics Analysis of Human Plasma (Keith Rose).
9. Chemical Genomics: Targets on Display (Steve Doberstein, Philip W. Hammond and René S. Hubert).
10. Bioinformatics for Proteomics (Christian Ahrens, Hans Jespersen and Soeren Schandorff).
11. Protein Arrays (David S. Wilson and Steffen Nock).