Managerial Economics: Analysis, Problems, Cases, Study Guide , 8th Edition
July 2003, ©2004
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Numerical examples, set off from the text copy, call attention to the steps that must be taken to solve specific types of problems, including elasticity calculations, cost minimization, profit maximization, present value, and more.
- Managerial Perspectives boxes provide high-interest, current examples of how real-world firms have addressed issues and decision problems discussed in the text.
- Extended International Capsules present the global dimension of managerial economics as it is applied in the international marketplace. Students gain a global perspective unique among managerial economics texts.
- Integrating Cases challenge students to apply what they have learned in making solid decisions on complex issues.
- End-of-chapter problems provide a wide range of exercises that students can work through to enhance their abilities in applying techniques presented in chapters.
- A numbering sequence for end-of-chapter problems makes it easy for students and instructors to identify calculus-based problems, providing flexibility in the use of calculus.