Superintendent's Handbook of Financial Management, Revised Edition
* The first edition has become the standard industry tool for understanding and making sound financial decisions (1575040395, Ann Arbour Publishing, 1996)
* Schmidgall is the industry's leading authority of financial practices for golf-course superintendents
1. Introduction to Financial Management.
2. Overview of Financial Statements.
3. Basic Accounting Procedures and Records.
4. Golf Course Operations Schedule.
5. Analysis of Financial Statements.
6. Breakeven Analysis.
7. Operating Budgets.
8. Capital Budgeting.
- Fully updated throughout to address recent changes in Uniform Accounting System.
- First edition has become the standard industry tool for understanding and making sound financial decisions.
- GCSAA recommended study guide for passing the financial section of their certification examination.
- Author is the industry's leading authority on the financial practices of a golf-course superintendent.