Encyclopedia of Bioterrorism Defense
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This one-of-a-kind volume:
- Includes detailed coverage of such topics as: Biotechnology and Bioterrorism, Bioterrorist Attack--Stages & Aftermath, Detection of Agents, and Psychological & Social Sequelae
- Offers a user friendly style, with biological agents covered consistently across entries
- Contains over 125 articles
- Provides case studies, with discussion of lessons learned
- Comprehensively covers the field of bioterrorism, including related science, technology, medicine, politics, law and history
Written by an international panel of experts in the field, this landmark reference supplies essential information to a wide audience of scientists, researchers, physicians, health care professionals, policymakers, historians, journalists, and students.