Rattiner's Review for the CFP(R) Certification Examination, Fast Track Study Guide
This quick study guide for candidates preparing to take the CFP® Certification Examination covers the bare-bones essentials needed to pass this challenging exam in a logical and easy-to-absorb manner. Covering some of the most important disciplines of financial planning–– insurance, employee benefit, investment, income tax, retirement, estate, and general planning–– this text provides a no-nonsense approach to studying that includes:
- A highly logical and efficient format
- An in-depth outline of core essentials
- Explanations of all relevant exposures complete with solutions and practical examples
- Key points, exam tips, multiple choice, and mini—case study questions
- Mnemonic devices and study techniques to reinforce key points
- A format that directly parallels the CFP Board’s topic requirements
- and more!
Order your copy today!
General Principles of Financial Planning.
Insurance Planning and Risk Management.
Employee Benefits Planning.
Income Tax Planning.