Battling for Competitive Advantage
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
PART I: BUSINESS AS WAR.
2. Worlds Apart?
3. War as an Audit.
4. Building Leaders of Character.
PART II: LEADERSHIP IN BUSINESS AND WAR.
5. Strategy: Deliver Us from Process.
6. Organizing for Victory: While Shooting as Few Bureaucrats as Possible.
PART III: THE TOOLS.
7. Business Intelligence: Another Damned Thing They Didn’t Teach You In B School.
8. The Other Side of the Coin: Enterprise Security.
9. Testing Your METL: Or What to Do When the Mission Really Is Essential.
Chapter 10. Putting it All Together.
Epilogue: The After Action Review (AAR).