Janice VanCleave's Teaching the Fun of Science to Young Learners: Grades Pre-K through 2
The book is designed to help young students catch the "science bug" and find the answers for themselves to these and other questions:
- Why do cats have whiskers?
- How does a caterpillar change into a butterfly?
- Why do elephants have such large ears?
- How does a grasshopper grow?
- Why is the skin on my elbows so wrinkled?
- Why does food taste different when I have a cold?
- How can we make perfume from flower petals?
- Why does my shadow change during the day?
III. Making and Using Definitions.
8. New Words.
9. Dictionary Skills.
IV. Measuring and Estimating.
18. Scientific Method.
Janice VanCleave is a former science teacher who now spends her time writing and giving science workshops. She is the author of over forty-five children's science books with sales totaling over 2 million copies.
Janice VanCleave's Teaching the Fun of Science to Young Learners: Grades Pre-K through 2 (US $19.95)
Total List Price: US $34.90
Discounted Price: US $26.17 (Save: US $8.73)