Janice VanCleave's Teaching the Fun of Science to Young Learners: Grades Pre-K through 2
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The book is designed to help young students catch the "science bug" and find the answers for themselves to these and other questions:
- Why do cats have whiskers?
- How does a caterpillar change into a butterfly?
- Why do elephants have such large ears?
- How does a grasshopper grow?
- Why is the skin on my elbows so wrinkled?
- Why does food taste different when I have a cold?
- How can we make perfume from flower petals?
- Why does my shadow change during the day?
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Janice VanCleave's Teaching the Fun of Science to Young Learners: Grades Pre-K through 2 (US $19.95)
Total List Price: US $34.90
Discounted Price: US $26.17 (Save: US $8.73)