Chromatography: Concepts and Contrasts, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Contains new chapters on applications such as sampling and sample preparations; capillary electrophoresis and capillary electrochromatography (CEC); chormatography with mass spec detection
- Includes a new chapter on industrial and governmental practices that introduces practices in regulated industries such as the pharmaceutical industry, which is regulated by the FDA
- Provides a unified treatment of the various chromatographic techniques
- Offers a readable, moderate-level text and reference for chromatography
- Discusses both liquid chromatography (LC) and gas chromatography (GC)