Corporate Social Responsibility: Doing the Most Good for Your Company and Your Cause
1. The Case for Doing at Least Some Good.
2. Corporate Social Initiatives: Six Options for Doing Good.
3. Corporate Cause Promotions: Increasing Awareness and Concern for Social Causes.
4. Cause-Related Marketing: Making Contributions to Causes Based on Product Sales.
5. Corporate Social Marketing: Supporting Behavior Change Campaigns.
6. Corporate Philanthropy: Making a Direct Contribution to a Cause.
7. Community Volunteering: Employees Donating Their Time and Talents.
8. Socially Responsible Business Practices: Discretionary Business Practices and Investments to Support Causes.
9. Twenty-five Best Practices for Doing the Most Good for the Company and the Cause.
10. A Marketing Approach to Winning Corporate Funding and Support for Social Initiatives: Ten Recommendations.
NANCY LEE, MBA, is President of Social Marketing Services, Inc., and a marketing professional with more than twenty years of experience. She is an adjunct faculty member at the University of Washington and Seattle University where she teaches marketing.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Corporate Social Responsibility: Doing the Most Good for Your Company and Your Cause (US $44.00)
Total List Price: US $71.95
Discounted Price: US $53.96 (Save: US $17.99)