Kellogg on Strategy: Concepts, Tools, and Frameworks for Practitioners
* Measuring your firm's competitive advantage
* Analyzing opportunities and threats in your industry
* Responding to a competitor's strategy and pricing
* Coping with entry into new markets
* Positioning your firm against the competition
* Developing a sustainable, long-term competitive advantage
* And much more
Chapter 1: Getting Ready to Do Strategy.
Chapter 2: B Minus C: Positioning Your Firm against the Competition.
Chapter 3: Affirming Your Competitive Advantage: The Resources and Capabilities Audit.
Chapter 4: Measuring Your Competitive Advantage: A Toolkit.
Chapter 5: The Cancer of Competition: How to Diagnose It.
Chapter 6: The Cancer of Competition: How to Cure It.
Chapter 7: The Threat of Entry and How to Combat It.
Chapter 8: How to Sustain Your Competitive Advantage.
Chapter 9: Two Examples of Strategy in Action: Southwest Airlines and the Chicago Hospital Market.
SONIA MARCIANO is Institute Fellow and Senior Lecturer at The Institute for Strategy and Competitiveness at the Harvard Business School. Previously, she was Clinical Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School and Adjunct Professor of Strategy at The University of Chicago.
- FOURTH BOOK IN THE SUCCESSFUL KELLOGG SERIES
- Co-author Sonia Marciano will write the workbook to Dranove’s successful textbook, so she can ensure the book steers away from economic jargon and complex models to speak directly to a trade and eductional audience.
- A PROVEN TOPIC FROM A RESPECTED AUTHOR: With The Economics of Strategy, Dranove proved that it was possible to synthesize economic research into a coherent framework for business strategy.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Kellogg on Strategy: Concepts, Tools, and Frameworks for Practitioners (US $35.00)
-and- My Life in Leadership: The Journey and Lessons Learned Along the Way (US $27.95)
Total List Price: US $62.95
Discounted Price: US $47.21 (Save: US $15.74)