The Adult Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, 2nd Edition
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
* Organized around 42 main presenting problems, including anger management, chemical dependence, depression, financial stress, low self-esteem, and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
* Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnostic categories in The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)—Adult.
Female Sexual Dysfunction.
Impulse Control Disorder.
Intimate Relationship Conflicts.
Male Sexual Dysfunction.
Mania or Hypomania.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Phase of Life Problems.
Posttraumatic Stres s Disorder (PTSD).
Sexual Identity Confuson.
Type A Behavior.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for over eleven years. He is the coauthor of The Severe and Persistent Mental Illness Treatment Planner.