An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
· New section on case histories of multi-method environmental geophysical investigations
· Improved artwork quality and layout
· Greater discussion of survey design and standards in geophysical investigations
· Includes more marine geophysical and geotechnical case histories e.g. cable/pipe laying
· Includes examples of integrated case histories
· Includes more information of physio-chemical properties of geological, engineering and environmental materials
· Greater discussion of borehole techniques especially topography
· Companion website
· Takes a fully global approach
Buy Both and Save 25%!
An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics, 2nd Edition (US $155.00)
-and- A Petroleum Geologist's Guide to Seismic Reflection (US $89.95)
Total List Price: US $244.95
Discounted Price: US $183.71 (Save: US $61.24)