An Introduction to Applied and Environmental Geophysics, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
· New section on case histories of multi-method environmental geophysical investigations
· Improved artwork quality and layout
· Greater discussion of survey design and standards in geophysical investigations
· Includes more marine geophysical and geotechnical case histories e.g. cable/pipe laying
· Includes examples of integrated case histories
· Includes more information of physio-chemical properties of geological, engineering and environmental materials
· Greater discussion of borehole techniques especially topography
· Companion website
· Takes a fully global approach