Broadband Wireless Mobile: 3G and Beyond
* Provides coverage of 4G mobile - the newest development by ITU (International telecommunication Union)
* Covers range of emerging wireless applications including WAP and iMode
* Provides a world perspective on the topic as the authors are from USA, Europe and Japan
An essential reference for engineers and researchers in the field of wireless communications systems (and electrical engineering), network planners and operators, as well as a valuable reference for students and management, marketing, sales or investor personnel in the area of wireless communications.
1. Summary and Introduction.
Compact Open Core.
2. UMTS Air Interface.
UMTS Air Interface.
CDMA2000 Air Interface.
Enhancing 3G Capabilities.
3. Network Architecture.
Generic Network Model.
UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network.
Network Access Security.
4. Emerging Wireless Applications and Protocols.
Wireless Application Protocol (WAP).
Other Wireless Mobile Internet Application Technologies.
5. Inititatives in 4G Mobile Design.
Introduction - Who Needs 4G? What is 4G?
Multiple Access Schemes.
CDMA Dynamic Cell Configuration.
CDMA Cellular Packet Communications.
Network Architecture and Teletraffic Evaluation.
TCP over 4G.
Decoding Technique in Mobile Multimedia Communications.
Broadband Wireless Mobile: 3G and Beyond (US $220.00)
-and- LTE, WiMAX and WLAN Network Design, Optimization and Performance Analysis (US $160.00)
Total List Price: US $380.00
Discounted Price: US $285.00 (Save: US $95.00)