Information Architecture with XML: A Management Strategy
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book deals with important management issues and focuses on demonstrating XML's value as a business tool. It emphasizes processes and business logic, and will show you how to go about introducing this technology and what must be done to achieve a smooth implementation.
* Offers a management driven approach to XML-based information systems architecture
* Discusses important related standards such as RDF, topic maps, and XML
* Describes the building blocks of an XML-based architecture
* Provides a blueprint for an organizational model of the roles and responsibilities of those involved in setting up an XML-based architecture
* Presents a management framework and methodology for developing XML-based information systems
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Information Architecture with XML: A Management Strategy (US $80.00)
-and- Killer Facebook Ads: Master Cutting-Edge Facebook Advertising Techniques (US $29.99)
Total List Price: US $109.99
Discounted Price: US $82.49 (Save: US $27.50)