Fundamentals of Computer-Aided Engineering
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Outlines general concepts such as fundamental logic, definition of engineering tasks and computational complexity
- Covers numerous representation frameworks and reasoning strategies such as databases, objects, constraints, knowledge systems, search and optimisation, scientific computation and machine learning
- Features visualization and distribution of engineering information
- Presents a range of IT topics that are relevant to all branches of engineering
- Offers many practical engineering examples and exercises
Fundamentals of Computer Aided Engineering provides support for all students involved in computer-aided engineering courses in civil, mechanical, chemical and environmental engineering. This book is also a useful reference for researchers, practising engineers using CAE and educators who wish to increase their knowledge of fundamental concepts.