The Audit Committee Handbook, 4th Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Written to help audit committees plan their agendas and achieve their mission in corporate governance, The Audit Committee Handbook helps professionals:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the audit committee with a general update and reality check on auditing cycle activities
- Identify the developments that impact audit committee practices and the latest techniques and strategies for committee meetings
- Develop a repertoire of effective strategies to help the board of directors discharge its fiduciary responsibility to the stockholders
- Prepare a periodic assessment of professional development activities and an informed review of both audit processes and financial reporting processes
- Understand the legal aspects of the audit committee and role of legal counsel, as well as fraudulent financial reporting
Order your copy today!