Radioisotope Gauges for Industrial Process Measurements
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Features a concise introduction to atomic and nuclear physics.
- Presents a range of nucleonic measurement methods and highlights their application to a variety of problems.
- Contains an overview of electronics, measurement accuracy, safety and standards.
- Considers processes and demands, design strategies and practical realisation of measurement systems.
- Provides many practical engineering examples.
Offering a comprehensive coverage of engineering applications, this book is an essential tool for electrical, electronic and instrument engineers in the oil and chemicals processing sectors. It is also a valuable reference to graduate students and physicists involved in nuclear radiation measurement, medical applications, radiochemical research, environmental monitoring and chemical engineering.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Radioisotope Gauges for Industrial Process Measurements (US $215.00)
-and- Thermal Infrared Sensors: Theory, Optimisation and Practice (US $120.00)
Total List Price: US $335.00
Discounted Price: US $251.25 (Save: US $83.75)