Handbook of Monochromatic XPS Spectra, Polymers and Polymers Damaged by X-Rays
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
* Presents XPS spectra from pure polymers and X-ray induced damage studies of polymers
* Vertical and horizontal differential charging effects have been eliminated by using the flood-gun-mesh-screen system
* All spectra were obtained under everyday conditions, allowing users to compare directly with in-house spectra
* Self-consistent methodology that maximises reliablility and minimizes errors
* Overlays of high resolution spectra before and after long-term exposure to monochromatic X-rays
* Valence band spectra of pure polymers which serve as material fingerprints
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Handbook of Monochromatic XPS Spectra, Polymers and Polymers Damaged by X-Rays (US $1,600.00)
-and- Characterization of Minerals, Metals and Materials (US $149.95)
Total List Price: US $1,749.95
Discounted Price: US $1,312.46 (Save: US $437.49)