Cross-over Trials in Clinical Research, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
* Comprehensive coverage of the design and analysis of cross-over trials.
* Each technique is carefully explained and the mathematics is kept to a minimum.
* Features many real and original examples, taken from the author's vast experience.
* Includes discussion of analysis using SAS, S-Plus and, GenStat, StatXact and Excel.
* Written in a style suitable for statisticians and physicians alike.
* Computer programs to accompany the examples in the book can be downloaded from the Web
Primarily aimed at statisticians and researchers working in the pharmaceutical industry, the book will also appeal to physicians involved in clinical research and students of medical statistics.