Psychiatric Diagnosis and Classification
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Among the covered issues are:
* The impact of biological research
* The diagnosis of mental disorders in primary care
* The usefulness and limitations of the concept of comorbidity in psychiatry
* The role of understanding and empathy in the diagnostic process
* The ethical, legal and social aspects of psychiatric classification
Psychiatric Diagnosis & Classification provides a comprehensive picture of the current state of available diagnostic and classificatory systems in psychiatry and the improvements that are needed.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Psychiatric Diagnosis and Classification (US $211.00)
-and- Substance Abuse Disorders: Evidence and Experience (US $99.95)
Total List Price: US $310.95
Discounted Price: US $233.21 (Save: US $77.74)