Nutritional Management of Diabetes Mellitus
This book provides an up-to-date review of the dietary management of diabetes looking at general topics, such as the metabolic principles of nutrition, as well as more specific topics, such as nutritional management of diabetic children, pregnant women and the elderly.
- A specialist text on the nutritional management of diabetes
- A practical book, useful in clinical practice
- Written by well respected clinicians within the field
1. Nutritional Recommendations in Diabetes Management (Norma McGough).
2. Diabetes and Physical Activity (Pamela Dyson).
3. Counselling in Diabetes (Tracey Parkin).
4. Dietician and Diabetic: Thoughts on Working and Living with Diabetes (Jo Sutton).
5. The Nutritional Management of Children’s Diabetes (Sheridan Waldron, Peter Swift, Lindsey Oliver and Deborah Foote).
6. An Introduction to Type 2 Diabetes (Gary Frost).
7. The Dietary Management of Diabetic Pregnancies (Anne Dornhorst and Gary Frost).
8. Obesity and Diabetes (Karen Slevin, Jacqueline Cleator and John Wilding).
9. Nutritional Management of Cardiac Risk Factors in Type 2 Diabetes (Audrey Brynes).
10. Nutritional Management of the Elderly Person with Diabetes (Mary Hickson and Lucy Wright).
11. The Role of Carbohydrate in the Management of Diabetes (Janette C Brand-Miller and Susanna H A Holt).
12. Effects of Variations in Amount and Kind of Dietary Fat and Carbohydrate in the Dietary Management of Type 2 Diabetes (Gerald M Reaven).
13. Diabetes and Alcohol (Linda Carter and Joanne Boyle).
14. Inpatient Nutritional Support of Sick Patients with Diabetes (Hilary Peake).
15. Diabetes and Renal Replacement Therapy (Marie Kelly and Thushara Dassanayake).
16. Nutritional Management of Diabetic Renal Transplant Recipients (Barbara Engel).
Nutritional Management of Diabetes Mellitus (US $119.95)
-and- Diabetic Emergencies: Diagnosis and Clinical Management (US $75.95)
Total List Price: US $195.90
Discounted Price: US $146.92 (Save: US $48.98)