How to Research and Write a Thesis in Hospitality and Tourism: A Step-By-Step Guide for College Students
September 1993, ©1993
- How to develop an original thesis
- How to conduct a thorough literature review
- How to write a knockout introduction
- How to write effective chapter summaries
- How to prepare footnotes and bibliography
- How to prepare a persuasive cover letter
- How to obtain, record, analyze, and interpret data
- And much more!
The Starting Point--Chapter Two.
Starting Chapter One.
The Chapter One Core.
Completing Chapter One.
Chapter Two Revisited.
The Cover Letter and the Research Instrument.
Chapter Three--The Foundation.
Chapter Three--The Research Structure.
Chapter Three--The Mechanics.
Mailings and Chapter Four.
Writing Chapter Five.