Controller's Guide to Planning and Controlling Operations
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The soundness of sales forecasts
- The best approach for setting product prices
- The profitability of customers and market segments
- Federal tax remittance rules
- The impact of a just-in-time system on inventory levels
Packed with clear and realistic strategies, it helps create a coherent framework of financial plans that apply to the full breadth of ongoing corporate control systems, as well as illustrates:
- When to use labor and materials standards to control manufacturing
- How to control research and development costs
- How to grant appropriate credit levels to customers
- How to set up an effective capital budgeting process
- How to create a cost-of-capital calculation