Intelligent Testing with the WISC-III, 2nd Edition
* Abilities Measured by the WISC-III Subtests and the Clinical Lore That Surrounds Them.
* Seven Steps for Interpreting the WISC-III Profile: From IQs to Factor Indexes to Scaled Scores.
* Interpreting Verbal-Nonverbal Discrepancies (V-P IQ and VC-PO Index).
* The ``Validity'' Factors: Freedom from
* Distractibility and Processing Speed.
* Interpreting Subtest Profiles.
* Comprehensive Clinical and Psychoeducational Case Studies.
- Outlines seven steps which allow examiners to organize these scores in meaningful ways.
- Includes 10 comprehensive case reports to effectively illustrate the procedure, plus numerous valuable tables not found in other publications.
- Enables them to understand a child's specific areas of strength and weakness and to translate these cognitive assets and deficits into appropriate suggestions for intervention.
Intelligent Testing with the WISC-III, 2nd Edition (US $150.00)
Total List Price: US $286.00
Discounted Price: US $214.50 (Save: US $71.50)