Preparative Methods of Polymer Chemistry, 3rd Edition
- Extended-chain polymer technology
- High-temperature and high-performance polymers
- Carbon fibers
- Electrically conductive polymers
- Group-transfer polymerization
- Composites Preparative Methods of Polymer Chemistry, Third Edition provides essential information for both students and practicing polymer scientists.
Preparation, Fabrication, and Characterization of Polymers.
Polyamides, Ureas, Urethanes, and Other Amide-Linked Polymers.
Polyesters, Polycarbonates, and Polyurethanes.
High Temperature and High Performance Polymers.
Solid Phase Polymerization.
Elastomers for Fabrics.
Synthetic Resins and Composites.
Non-Classical Routes to Polymers.
FRED SWEENY was formerly a Research Fellow for DuPont Pharmaceuticals Company.
TOD W. CAMPBELL (deceased) was Professor at the University of Arizona at Tucson.
Preparative Methods of Polymer Chemistry, 3rd Edition (US $175.00)
Total List Price: US $306.00
Discounted Price: US $229.50 (Save: US $76.50)