How to Start, Run, and Stay in Business, 2nd Edition
* What kind of business is right for me?
* Where do I go for financing?
* How much should I charge?
* How do I find good personnel?
* What kind of bookkeeping system is best for me?
* How much insurance do I need?
For over a decade, more than 100,000 small business owners like you have turned to How to Start, Run, and Stay in Business for answers to these and other crucial business questions. That's because top consultants Greg and Patricia Kishel speak your language, offering down-to-earth advice on every aspect of starting and running a business. Completely updated and revised, this Second Edition now offers three new chapters on making a business plan, managing and motivating your employees, and selling and servicing. Some of the features that have made this guide such a huge success include:
* An interactive handbook format, featuring dozens of check-lists and examples, that takes you step-by-step through all the tough nuts-and-bolts decisions
* Sample forms and statements, including job applications, accounting forms, and inventory cards, to make sure that you're organized from the start
* Budgeting, advertising, and marketing plans that help you outline a strategy for success
* A "Getting Help" directory to pro bono organizations--expert advice, free of charge!
Preparing Your Business Plan.
Determining the Best Location.
Structuring the Business.
Controlling Your Inventory.
Setting the Price.
Managing and Motivating.
Developing Your Promotional Strategy.
Selling and Servicing.
Safeguarding Your Business.
How to Start, Run, and Stay in Business, 2nd Edition (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $76.95
Discounted Price: US $57.71 (Save: US $19.24)