Solid-Phase Extraction: Principles and Practice
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
The final section of this book discusses the latest SPE technology, with detailed coverage of the automation process, solid-phase extraction disks, and innovations such as solid-phase microextraction and small-volume solid-phase extraction. Suggested reading and references are included throughout, providing a useful springboard for further research and study.
Whether you are new to SPE or are looking to keep abreast of the newest developments in SPE methods and uses, Solid-Phase Extraction gives you instant access to the information you needan essential companion for chemists of all types who use SPE in their work.
Complete coverage of SPE concepts and applicationsat your fingertips Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE) equips chemists in any field with an incomparable one-stop source of up-to-date information on SPE. With sections devoted to fundamental principles, applications, and new technology, it is both comprehensive and easy to use the ideal working reference on this important subject.
- Presents a straightforward examination of SPE theory, methods development, chemistry, and mechanisms of interaction
- Provides detailed coverage of SPE applications in clinical, environmental, and natural product chemistry
- Features practical examples illustrating a range of real-world SPE uses
- Prepares chemists to make informed decisions on sorbent selection
- Covers the latest SPE technology, with valuable insights on automation and new sample preparation methods
- Offers suggestions for further reading, Internet resources, and product guides