Genomics and Proteomics Engineering in Medicine and Biology
January 2007, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Genomics and Proteomics Engineering in Medicine and Biology presents a well-rounded, interdisciplinary discussion of a topic that is at the cutting edge of both molecular biology and bioengineering. Compiling contributions by established experts, this book highlights up-to-date applications of biomedical informatics, as well as advancements in genomics-proteomics areas. Structures and algorithms are used to analyze genomic data and develop computational solutions for pathological understanding.
Topics discussed include:
- Qualitative knowledge models
- Interpreting micro-array data
- Gene regulation bioinformatics
- Methods to analyze micro-array
- Cancer behavior and radiation therapy
- Error-control codes and the genome
- Complex life science multi-database queries
- Computational protein analysis
- Tumor and tumor suppressor proteins interactions
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Genomics and Proteomics Engineering in Medicine and Biology (US $140.00)
Total List Price: US $280.00
Discounted Price: US $210.00 (Save: US $70.00)