Proteomics Today: Protein Assessment and Biomarkers Using Mass Spectrometry, 2D Electrophoresis,and Microarray Technology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
* Provides a scientifically valid method for analyzing the approximatey 500,000 proteins that are encoded in the human genome
* Explains the hows and whys of using mass spectrometry in proteomic analysis
* Brings together the latest approaches combining separation techniques and mass spectrometry and their application in proteome analysis
* Comments on future challenges and how they may be addressed
* Includes sections on troubleshooting
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Proteomics Today: Protein Assessment and Biomarkers Using Mass Spectrometry, 2D Electrophoresis,and Microarray Technology (US $145.00)
-and- Understanding Mass Spectra: A Basic Approach, 2nd Edition (US $127.00)
Total List Price: US $272.00
Discounted Price: US $204.00 (Save: US $68.00)