Handbook of Information Security, 3-Volume Set
Part 1: Key Concepts and Applications Related to Information Security.
Part 2: Infrastructure for the Internet, Computer Networks and Secure Information Transfer.
Part 3: Standards and Protocols for Secure Information Transfer.
THE HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION SECURITY, VOLUME II INFORMATION WARFARE, SOCIAL, LEGAL, AND INTERNATIONAL ISSUES AND SECURITY FOUNDATIONS.
Part 1: Information Warfare.
Part 2: Social, and Legal Issues.
Part 3: Foundations of Information, Computer and Network Security.
THE HANDBOOK OF INFORMATION SECURITY, VOLUME III THREATS, VULNERABILITIES, PREVENTION, DETECTION AND MANAGEMENT.
Part 1: Threats and Vulnerabilities to Information and Computing Infrastructures.
Part 2: Prevention: Keeping the Hackers and Crackers at Bay.
Part 3: Detection, Recovery, Management and Policy Considerations.
The Encyclopedia of Information Systems was the recipient of one of the Library Journal's Best Reference Sources for 2002 and The Internet Encyclopedia was recipient of one of the PSP Awards (Professional and Scholarly Publishing), 2004. Dr. Bidgoli was selected as the California State University, Bakersfield's 2001-2002 Professor of the Year.
- Provides researchers and managers with a solid coverage of the core technologies and applications in the information security field
- Articles have been peer-reviewed by more than 1,000 experts and follow a unique reader-friendly format with illustrations, glossaries, abstracts and bibliographies
- Organised into three cross-referenced volumes, available as a
set or individually:
- Volume I – Key Concepts, Infrastructure, Standards and Protocols
- Volume II – Information Warfare, Social, Legal, and International Issues and Security Foundations
- Volume III – Threats, Vulnerabilities, Prevention, Detection and Management Contents
- AUTHOR EXPERT: Professor Bidgoli is a noted expert in the field of MIS and the internet as a business application in the California University System