The Career Navigation Handbook
- Emerging trends in the executive world
- Evaluating the career landscape in the new economy
- Positioning yourself as the competition increases…and much more!
Buy your copy today!
Introduction: Christopher Hunt and Scott Scanlon.
PART I: GETTING STARTED.
1. Evaluating the New Career Landscape in the New Economy (Helga M. Long, Managing Director, H.M. Long Global Healthcare).
2. Ahead of the Pack: How Best to Position Yourself as the Job-Seeking Competition Swells (John Fischer, President, Fischer Group International).
3. What You Can Expect from a Top-Notch Recruiter: Quality Metrics for Clients and Candidates (Richard S. Slayton, President, Slayton International).
4. Challenging Opportunities in the Global Landscape (Richard Gros, President, Richard Gros & Associates).
PART II: THE 10 BEST INDUSTRIES AND FUNCTIONS OF OPPORTUNITY.
5. Careers in Retail (John Plummer, President, Plummer & Associates).
6. Careers in Agribusiness (Kelly Kincannon, President, Kincannon & Reed).
7. Careers in Real Estate (Steven Littman, President, Rhodes Associates).
8. Legal Careers (B. Tucker Olson, Principal, Early Cochran & Olson, LLC).
9. The Art and Science of Hospitality (Keith Kefgen, President, HVS Executive Search).
10. Human Resources: A Perspective (David Arnold, President, Oak Hill Partners).
11. Careers in Managed Care (Michael S. Reeder, President, Reeder Associates).
12. Careers in Technology (Stephen Mader, CEO, Christian & Timbers).
13. Careers in Entertainment and Media Susan Bishop, President, Bishop Partners).
14. Careers in Investment Management (Hank Higdon and David Barrett, Partners, Higdon Barrett Inc.).
PART III: MAKING YOUR MARK IN THE FINAL PUSH.
15. How Character Counts (Gerard R. Roche, Senior Chairman, Heidrick & Struggles).
16. Networking to Top Executives (William Bonnell, President, Bonnell Associates).
17. The Female Executive: New Power at the Top (Barbara L. Provus, Principal, Shepherd, Bueschel & Provus).
18. Three Pillars of Trust: Leadership, Governance, and Transparency (Roderick C. Gow, Chairman, Gow & Partners).
19. CEO Makeover: Rise of the New Breed (Peter D. Crist, Chairman, Crist Associates).
20. Measuring the Value of Your Own Human Capital (Donald Heneghan, Partner, Allerton, Heneghan & O’Neill).
21. Right Candidate, Right Fit (William H. Willis Jr., President and Managing Director, William Willis Worldwide).
22. The Moral Imperative: A New Leadership Paradigm (Steve Fisher, President, and Paul R. Ray Jr., Vice Chairman, A.T. Kearney Executive Search).
23. Changing Lanes: Shifting to a New Industry or Function to Advance Your Career (Joseph Ziccardi, Chief Executive Officer, Cromwell Partners).