Genetic Testing: Care, Consent and Liability
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Genetic Counseling and the Physician-Patient Relationship.
3. Psychological Aspects.
4. Duty of Care.
5. Family History.
6. Referral and Diagnosis.
7. Informed Consent.
8. Prenatal Screening and Diagnosis.
9. Genetics of Common Neurological Disorders.
10. Newborn and Carrier Screening.
11. Susceptibility Testing.
12. Test Samples and Laboratory Protocols.
13. Risk Assessment.
14. Test Results: Communication and Counseling.
15. Confidentiality, Disclosure, and Recontact.
Appendix 1: New Genetics and the Protection of Information.
Appendix 2: Web Resources.