How to Manage Profit and Cash Flow: Mining the Numbers for Gold
-Robert Svet, CEO, President, & Founder, The Eastridge Group of Staffing Companies
"In today's competitive business environment, decisions must be made in a quick, reliable, and confident manner. This book provides CEOs, business owners, and managers clear, concise, and easy-to-understand business financial management concepts to make these types of value-added business decisions."
-John Atencio, President & Founder, John Atencio Jewelry
How to Manage Profit and Cash Flow provides streetwise advice and practical strategies for business managers and other professionals who need to make critical business decisions. From methods for analyzing past and future profit and cash flow information to differences between massaging the numbers and cooking the books, short, to-the-point chapters that are visually appealing will help you see through opaque accounting terminology and allow you to gain a firm grip on how to manage profit and cash flow in your business.
Through three comprehensive sections: "Birthing a Business," "Building a Business," and "Selling or Burying a Business," as well as an Accounting and Financial Glossary, How to Manage Profit and Cash Flow discusses key issues, including:
* Investing in assets
* Preventing fraud
* Handling taxes
* Raising capital
* Finding cash for growth
* Terminating a business
1. Making Profit: Getting to a Good Bottom Line 3
2. Wringing Cash Flow from Profit: It Ain’t Over Until You See the Money.
3. Investing in Assets: It Takes Money to Make Money.
4. Raising Capital: The Ultimate Sale.
PART TWO: Building a Business.
5. Getting a Grip on Profit—Instead of Operating by the Seat of Your Pants.
6. Safeguarding and Improving Profit: The Profit Power of Price Versus Volume.
7. Growing Pains: Finding Enough Cash for Growth.
8. Taxes and More Taxes: If It Can Be Taxed, It Is Taxed.
9. Preventing Fraud against Business: Controls for Combating Fraud Attacks.
10. Managing Your Profit Accounting: You Might Massage the Numbers, but Don’t Cook the Books.
PART THREE: Selling or Burying a Business.
11. Business Valuation: The Endgame.
12. Terminating a Business: When the Dog No Longer Hunts.
Accounting and Financial Glossary.
Tage C. Tracy is a financial and business consultant. He is a CPA and graduated with honors from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
How to Manage Profit and Cash Flow: Mining the Numbers for Gold (US $19.95)
-and- Enough: True Measures of Money, Business, and Life (US $14.95)
Total List Price: US $34.90
Discounted Price: US $26.17 (Save: US $8.73)