The Suicide and Homicide Risk Assessment & Prevention Treatment Planner
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
The Suicide and Homicide Risk Assesment & Prevention Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for assessing suicidal and homicidal risks in a wide range of treatment populations
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for your adult, adolescent, and child clients
- Organized around 27 main presenting problems and covering all client populations (suicidal adults, adolescents, and children) as well as homicidal personality types and risk factors including antisocial, psychotic, PTSD, and manipulative
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)