The Group Therapy Treatment Planner, 2nd Edition
- A critical tool for mental health professionals developing formal treatment plans for working with a variety of groups
- New edition features expanded coverage and outlines entirely new areas including utilizing group therapy to treat panic/agoraphobia, PTSD/trauma, adult ADHD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and borderline personality disorder
- Streamlined interventions and fully updated language make this edition easier to use and more clinically applicable
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 33 main presenting problems with a focus on applying a group therapy approach to a wide variety of disorders
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACOA).
Anger Control Problems.
Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)—Adult.
Borderline Personality Disorder.
Child Molester—Adolescent Male.
Domestic Violence Offenders—Male.
Domestic Violence Survivors—Female.
Incest Offenders—Adult Male.
Incest Survivors—Adult Female.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Toxic Parent Survivors.
Type A Stress.
Appendix A: Bibliotherapy References.
Appendix B: Index of DSM-IV-TR Codes Associated with Presenting Problems.
KIM PALEG, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Berkeley, California. She is the author of The Ten Things Every Parent Needs to Know and Kids Today, Parents Tomorrow, and coauthor of When Anger Hurts Your Kids, When Anger Hurts Your Relationship, and Couple Skills.