The Group Therapy Treatment Planner, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Group Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals developing formal treatment plans for working with a variety of groups
- New edition features expanded coverage and outlines entirely new areas including utilizing group therapy to treat panic/agoraphobia, PTSD/trauma, adult ADHD, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and borderline personality disorder
- Streamlined interventions and fully updated language make this edition easier to use and more clinically applicable
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 33 main presenting problems with a focus on applying a group therapy approach to a wide variety of disorders
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)