Microbial Hazard Identification in Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Overview of Microbial Hazards in Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Operations.
2. The Epidemiology of Produce-Associated Outbreaks of Foodborne Disease.
3. Microbiological Risk in Produce from the Field to Packing.
4. Produce Quality and Foodborne Disease: Assessing Water’s Role.
5. Food Worker Personal Hygiene Requirements During Harvesting, Processing, and Packaging of Plant Products.
6. Overview of Hazards in Fresh-Cut Produce Production: Control and Management of Food Safety Hazards.
7. Pathogen Survival on Fresh Fruit in Ocean Cargo and Warehouse Storage.
8. Fresh Produce Safety in Retail Operations.
9. Consumer Handling of Fresh Produce from Supermarket to Table.
10. The Economics of Food Safety and Produce: The Case of Green Onions and Hepatitis A Outbreaks.