The Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing
No matter what obstacles you think you face, real estate still offers you multiple money making opportunities. In The Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing, successful investor and author Gary Eldred presents the tools and knowledge new investors need to get started. This no-hype guide presents case studies of people just like you-regular people who used these simple, smart strategies to earn big returns. You'll not only gain the basics of real estate investing, but also a vault full of specialized techniques that the pros rely on to grow their long-term wealth. Concise yet comprehensive, this practical guide shows you how to:
* Find below-market deals
* Invest using little or none of your own cash
* Use low or no down payment seller financing
* Find creative ways to finance your investments
* Make money with foreclosures and REOs
* Increase the value of an investment property
* Negotiate a winning purchase offer
* Manage rentals hassle free
* Flip properties for fast profit
In addition, Eldred shows you how to tailor your investment strategy to make money in any place in any type of market. With proven techniques and timeless principles, The Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing is the prime resource you need to start building a prosperous future-today.
PART ONE: YOU CAN STILL GET RICH IN REAL ESTATE.
1. Get Started Now!
2. Multiple Paths to Building Wealth.
PART TWO: HOW TO RAISE THE MONEY.
3. Strengthen Your Credit Power.
4. How to Invest Using Little (or None) of Your Own Cash.
5. Forget the Banks, Seek Out Low (or No) Down Seller Financing.
6. 5 More Techniques to Finance Your Investments.
7. How to Come Up with the Money to Close.
8. If You Must Qualify, Here's How.
PART THREE: HOW TO INVST FOR MAXIMUM GAIN.
9. 27 Ways to Find or Create Below-Market Deals.
10. Make Money with Foreclosures and REOs.
11. More Sources of Bargains.
12. Run Numbers Like a Pro.
13. How You Can Greatly Increase the Value of an Investment Property.
14. 21 More Ways to Jump the Value of Your Properties.
PART FOUR: ONWARD AND UPWARD TO BUILDING WEALTH.
15. Win What You Want Through Negotiation.
16. How to Write Your Purchase Offer.
17. Craft Your Lease to Increase Profits.
18. The 12 Secrets of Successful Landlording.