The Special Education Almanac
- Includes proven practice tools and critical data helpful to anyone working in special education.
- Authors are recognized experts in the field of special education.
- A resource that connects readers to other resources on everything from testing and report writing to educational and internship opportunities.
1. Special Education Teaching Strategies (Kathleen Gradel, Michael Jabot, Kathleen Magiera, and Larry Maheady).
2. An Introduction to Educational and Psychological Measurement and Testing (Cecil R. Reynolds).
3. Test Descriptions and Reviews (Ron Dumont and John O. Willis).
4. Crisis Intervention and Students with Special Needs (Anita P. Manning).
5. Childhood Disorders (Cecil R. Reynolds).
6. State Acronym Lists Related to Special Education Terminology (Sharon Hurst and Steve Axford).
7. Special Education Case Law (Kimberly Applequist).
8. Useful Web Sites for Special Educators (John O. Willis and Ron Dumont).
9. Self-Determination for the Special Education Student (Randall L. De Pry).
10. Special Education–Related Associations (Rachel Toplis).
11. Publishers of Special Education Materials (Elaine Fletcher-Janzen).
12. Biographies of Special Educators (Rachel Toplis).
13. Positive Behavioral Support (Randall L. De Pry).
14. Creativity and the Special Education Student (James C. Kaufman, Jonathan A. Plucker, Gayle T. Dow, John Baer, Candace J. Andrews, Erica R. Mitchell, and Allison B. Kaufman).
15. Special Education–Related Journals (Rachel Toplis).
16. Individualized Education Programs (Randall L. De Pry).
17. Medications and the Special Education Student (Elaine Fletcher-Janzen and Julie Williams).
18. Instruction and Assessment of Culturally or Linguistically Diverse Students (Samuel O. Ortiz).
19. Special Education Legislation (Kimberly Applequist).
Cecil R. Reynolds, PhD, ABPN, is Professor of Educational Psychology and Professor of Neuroscience at Texas A&M University. He has written or edited more than thirty-four books, and is the author of several widely used psychological assessment instruments.
Both authors have collaborated on several previous projects, including the Encyclopedia of Special Education, Second Edition, The Concise Encyclopedia of Special Education, Second Edition, and The Childhood Disorders Diagnostic Desk Reference, all from Wiley.
The Special Education Almanac (US $74.00)
-and- Educational Interventions for Students with Autism (US $30.00)
Total List Price: US $104.00
Discounted Price: US $78.00 (Save: US $26.00)