This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Introduction and Overview (W. Rouse & K. Boff).
2. Strategic Thinking Via Organizational Simulation (W. Rouse).
3. Using Organizational Simulation to Develop Unprecedented Systems (S. Cross).
4. The Learning Organization and Organizational Simulation (D. Andrews, et al.).
5. Requirements and Approaches For Modeling Individuals Within Organizational Simulations (E. Hudlicka & G. Zacharias).
6. Common Ground and Coordination in Joint Activity (G. Klein, et al.).
7. Modeling Team Performance: The Basic Ingredients and Research Needs (E. Salas, et al.).
8. National Differences in Teamwork (H. Klein & A. McHugh).
9. How Well Did It Work? Measuring Organizational Performance in Simulation Environments (J. MacMillan, et al.).
10. Technical and Conceptual Challenges in Organizational Simulation (L. McGinnis).
11. Narrative Abstraction For Organizational Simulations (J. Murray).
12. Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation of Socio-Technical Systems (A. Shah & A. Pritchett).
13. Executable Models of Decision Making Organizations (A. Levis).
14. Organizational Design and Assessment in Cyber-Space (K. Carley).
15. Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications to Organizational Simulation (S. Cross & S. Fouse).
16. Simulating Humans (I. Essa & A. Bobick).
17. Modeling Crowd Behavior For Military Simulation Applications (R. Loftin, et al.).
18. Application of Immersive Technology For Next Generation Simulation (R. Lindheim & J. Korris).
19. From Viz-Sim to VR to Games: How We Build a Hit Game-Based Simulation (M. Zyda, et al.).
20. Distributed Simulation and the High Level Architecture (R. Fujimoto).
21. Harnessing the Hive: Innovation as a Distributed Function in The Online Game Community (J. Herz).