Modern Industrial Automation Software Design
February 2006, Wiley-IEEE Press
- The main subjects in this book relate to software development using cutting-edge technologies for real-world industrial automation applications
- A hands-on approach to applying a wide variety of emerging technologies to modern industrial practice problems
- Explains key concepts through clear examples, ranging from simple to more complex problem domains, and all based on real-world industrial problems
- A useful reference book for practicing engineers as well as an updated resource book for researchers
Part I. Design Principles of Modern Industrial Automation Systems.
2. Virtual Instrumentation.
3. Component-Based Measurement Systems.
4. Object-Oriented Software Engineering.
5. Graphical User Interface Design.
6. Database Management.
7. Software Testing.
Part II. Real-World Applications.
9. An Object-Oriented Reconfigurable Software.
10. Flexible Measurement Point Management.
11. A Blending System Using Multithreaded Programming.
12. A Flexible Automatic Test System for Rotating Turbine Machinery.
13. An Internet-Based Online Real-Time Condition Monitoring System.
K. C. Tan received the B.Eng. degree with first class honors in electronics and electrical engineering and the Ph.D. degree from the University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland, in 1994 and 1997, respectively. He was with the Center for Systems & Control and the Evolutionary Computing Group, Glasgow, Scotland, before joining the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore, as an Assistant Professor in 1997. He has authored or coauthored more than 100 journal and conference publications and has served as a program committee or organizing member for many international conferences. He currently holds Associate Editor appointments in IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation and International Journal of Systems Science (Taylor and Francis, London). His current research interests include computational intelligence, evolutionary computing, intelligent control, and engineering designs optimization.
Modern Industrial Automation Software Design (US $127.00)
-and- High Performance Control of AC Drives with Matlab / Simulink Models (US $105.00)
Total List Price: US $232.00
Discounted Price: US $174.00 (Save: US $58.00)