Building Type Basics for Performing Arts Facilities
Introduction (Hugh Hardy).
1. Planning the Theater (Hugh Hardy).
2. A Place Designed for Performance (Joshua Dachs).
3. An Auditorium and Stage Design Guide (Richard Pilbrow).
4. Stage Design: Technology and Flexibility (Leonard Auerbach, Steve Pollock and Steven Friedlander).
5. Backstage Planning (Keith Gerchak).
6. Incorporating Building Codes (Jack Martin).
7. Principles of Acoustic Design (Lawrence Kirkegaard and Dawn Schuette).
8. Flexibility in Acoustic Design (Christopher Jaffe).
9. Lighting Public Spaces (Paul Marantz).
10. Bringing the New to Old Theaters (Hugh Hardy).
11. Organization: Process and Team (Hugh Hardy).
12. The Business and Art of Theater Management (Duncan Webb).
STEPHEN A. KLIMENT, FAIA (Series Founder and Editor), is an architectural journalist and an adjunct professor at the City College of New York. He was chief editor of Architectural Record from 1990 to 1996.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Building Type Basics for Performing Arts Facilities (US $90.00)
-and- Designing the Exterior Wall: An Architectural Guide to the Vertical Envelope (US $110.00)
Total List Price: US $200.00
Discounted Price: US $150.00 (Save: US $50.00)