Color: An Introduction to Practice and Principles, 2nd Edition
* Provides a concise, non-mathematical introduction to color science and technology, in an easy-to-read, conversational style
* Thoroughly revised from the first edition
* Includes a glossary of important terms
1. Sources of Color.
2. What is Color and how did we come to Experience It?
3. From Light to Color.
4. Color Perception Phenomena.
5. Orderly Arrangements of Color.
6. Defining the Color Stimulus.
7. Calculating Color.
8. Colorants and Their Mixture.
9. Color Reproduction.
10. The Web of Color.
11. Color (Theory) in Art.
12. Harmony of Colors.
Timetable of Color in Science and Art.
"A good addition to any library, this should be useful for the color interests of artists, designers, craftsmen, philosophers, psychologists, color technologies, and students in related fields." (CHOICE, April 2005)