The Role of the Father in Child Development, 4th Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Role of the Father in Child Development, Fourth Edition brings together contributions from an international group of experts on the role of fathers in child development. Under the auspices of editor Michael Lamb, this guide offers a single-source reference for the most recent findings and beliefs related to fathers and fatherhood.
This new and thoroughly updated edition provides the latest material on such topics as:
- The development of father-child relationships
- Gay fathers
- The effects of divorce on fathers and children
- Fathers in violent and neglectful families
- Cross-cultural issues of fatherhood
- Fathers in nonindustrialized cultures