Specifying Interiors: A Guide to Construction and FF&E for Residential and Commercial Interiors Projects, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Wiley E-Text
- Outstanding learning resource that also works as an instant access guide for information needed to administer the procurement of contracts for furniture, furnishings and equipment
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all legal, regulatory, contractual, construction, and material issues critical to successful tenant improvement work
- Includes a specifications checklist for each product or material
- Presents practice-specific selection criteria for all types of interior spaces, including retail, health care, hospitality, and general office design
- Excellent resource for students preparing for the NCIDQ exam
- Valuable text for both interior design and architecture students
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Specifying Interiors: A Guide to Construction and FF&E for Residential and Commercial Interiors Projects, 2nd Edition (US $105.00)
Total List Price: US $215.00
Discounted Price: US $161.25 (Save: US $53.75)