The Embryonic Human Brain: An Atlas Of Developmental Stages, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Now illustrated in full colour throughout
- Includes high quality photographs, photomicrographs, and diagrams
- Expands coverage of magnetic resonance imaging of the fetal and perinatal periods
- Highlights molecular and genetic aspects of normal and abnormal development of the brain
- Utilizes a set of standardized abbreviations
- Provides selected references to seminal studies
Review for the Second Edition:
"[A] really beautiful and wonderfully informative book that no embryologist, comparative anatomist, pediatric neurologist or neurosurgeon should be without. Putting aside the medical relevance of this atlas, it also provides the most captivating version of one of the most complex and fascinating embryological stories of all.” BRAIN
This atlas is an invaluable resource for neuroscientists, developmental biologists, comparative anatomists, neurologists, pathologists, radiologists, and neurosurgeons.