Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes, Student Workbook, 3rd Edition
January 2005, ©2005
- Increased clarification. Nearly every section in the new edition has been revised to increase clarification.
- Modern Approach. A more modern approach to the use of equations of state in material balance calculations.
- New problems and case studies. Hundreds of new/revised problems and new case studies covering a broader spectrum of chemical engineering applications.
- CD-ROM software designed to accompany the text contains interactive instructional tutorials, an encyclopedia of chemical process equipment, a physical property database, a powerful but user friendly algebraic and differential equation-solving program, and other tools to help students study and learn the course material effectively.
- Extended use of computer tools. Computer problems that call for spread sheeting and use of mathematical software packages as opposed to only FORTRAN programming.
- Earlier coverage. Systematic treatment of degree-of-freedom analysis of chemical processes beginning early in the text.
- New Coverage. Coverage of adsorption in the chapter on multiphase systems.
- Clarity. The clarity of writing and the frequency of examples makes it easy for the students to learn.
- Problems, problems, problems. Number and variety of chapter end problems is roughly 800.
- Cases included. Case studies of real industrial processes are included.
Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes, Student Workbook, 3rd Edition (US $62.95)
Total List Price: US $124.90
Discounted Price: US $93.67 (Save: US $31.23)