The Tax Law of Charitable Giving, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Written by the country’s leading legal authority on tax-exempt organizations and charitable giving, this Third Edition features coverage of:
- New rules concerning charitable contributions of used vehicles and intellectual property
- New rules addressing the concepts of income and principal
- New characterization and ordering rules applicable to charitable remainder trusts
- Applying the public policy doctrine to the availability of the charitable deduction
- The impact of the tax cut legislation on the charitable giving rules
The Tax Law of Charitable Giving, Third Edition is a go-to resource for nonprofit lawyers, nonprofit accountants, fundraising professionals, nonprofit executives, directors and managers, nonprofit consultants, financial planners, insurance companies, and corporate and (big) individual donors.