Internet, Mail, and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method, 3rd Edition
October 2008, ©2009
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
2. The Tailored Design Method.
3. Coverage and Sampling.
4. The Basics of Crafting Good Questions.
5. Constructing Open and Closed Ended Questions.
6. From Questions to a Questionnaire.
7. Implementation Procedures.
8. When More than One Survey Mode is Needed.
9. Longitudinal and Internet Panel Surveys.
10. Customer Feedback Surveys and Alternative Delivery Technologies.
11. Effects of Sponsorship and the Data Collection Organization.
12. Surveying Businesses and Other Establishments.
13. Dealing with Uncertainty.