Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the C6713 and C6416 DSK
- This book is a tutorial on digital techniques for waveform generation, digital filters, and digital signal processing tools and techniques
- The typical chapter begins with some theoretical material followed by working examples and experiments using the TMS320C6713-based DSPStarter Kit (DSK)
- The C6713 DSK is TI's newest signal processor based on the C6x processor (replacing the C6711 DSK)
List of Examples.
Programs/Files on Accompanying Disk.
1. DSP Development System.
2. Input and Output with the DSK.
3. Architecture and Instruction Set of the C6x Processor.
4. Finite Impulse Response Filters.
5. Infinite Impulse Response Filters.
6. Fast Fourier Transform.
7. Adaptive Filters.
8. Code Optimization.
9. DSP/BIOS and RTDX Using MATLAB, Visual C++, Visual Basic, and LabVIEW.
10. DSP Applications and Student Projects.
Appendix A: TMS320C6x Instruction Set.
Appendix B: Registers for Circular Addressing and Interrupts.
Appendix C: Fixed-Point Considerations.
Appendix D: Matlab Support Tools.
Appendix E: Additional Support Tools.
Appendix F: Fast Hartley Transform.
Appendix G: Goertzel Algorithm.
Appendix H: TMS320C6416 DSK.
Appendix I: TMS320C6711 DSK.